Complete with practical guidance and helpful checklists, this 10 step guide covers the essential steps for starting a law firm. Whether you’re opening a law firm as a sole practitioner or fully staffed, this guide will help you answer the all-important question, ‘how do I start a law firm?’
The 10 Step Guide to Starting a Law Firm covers everything you need to start a successful law firm, including:
- Compliance – your obligations as a practitioner, professional indemnity insurance and handling trust money.
- Practice areas – how to choose what services your firm will provide.
- Firm structure – selecting the right structure for your law firm.
- Billing – how to implement the most suitable billing cycle for your firm.
- Location – how to set up a law firm from home, on the go or in an office.
- Firm name – choosing a name for your firm that will make it easy for potential clients to find you.
- Attracting clients – how to market your firm and deliver exceptional client service.
- Software – selecting the right software for your law firm; from practice management to accounting and customer relationship management (CRM).
- Finance – financial considerations and ways to fund your new law firm.
The 10 Step Guide to Starting a Law Firm covers the essential requirements for setting up a law firm. Download your copy of the guide to gain a better understanding of everything you need to start and run a successful law firm. Each step contains practical tips as well as room for planning and analysis of your start-up law firm.