NEW! Uniform Contract for Sale of Business
LEAP now provides firms practicing Commercial Law an efficient way to create a Contract for Sale of Business.
This uniform document has been produced for use in all states.
- Uses uniform terms and conditions. All additions and variations are made in the transaction summary.
- Suitable for use in most business sales in any state or territory.
- Includes covenantors and guarantors of vendor and purchaser as parties for purposes of warranties, restraints and guarantees.
- Even-handed treatment of vendor and purchaser.
- Provides that any document attached to the contract negates any inconsistent pre-contract representation.
- Suitable for franchise sales before approaching franchisor for consent.
- Deals with amendment of PPSR using procedure intended by the PPS Act.
- Deals with transfer of business names using new ASIC procedures.
- Deals with transfer of domain names.
- Provides options for cooling off and subject to finance to facilitate early exchange.
- Provides for restraints prohibiting vendor from soliciting staff and competing online as well as a comprehensive cascading time and area restraint.
- Includes a comprehensive checklist for completion.
- Provides a comprehensive treatment of value of stock and unfinished goods and adjusts for GST consequences.
Firms using LEAP make more MONEY
Book your obligation free demonstration online today or call us for more information
1300 607 625.